Friday, January 21, 2011

English, Math, and Sweetpea?

So I think I need to rephrase how I started my blog yesterday. I'm not rude or a mean person in any way, I just want to use my blog as an honest place for me! That's all...now on to my oh so interesting life!




Finished last night playing some serious catch up with my Math and English homework, only to wake up and do more all over again. I can't say my Professor's are mean and don't give me enough time, I'm pretty sure I had two weeks for each. Such the life of a procrastinator! The hubby thinks I was working hard but if I'm being honest with all of you, and shouldn't I? A lot of that time was spent browsing blogs and Facebook'ing. I'm a technologically dependent Mom, I have no qualms admitting it. My blackberry and Mac are never too far out of reach!




In between that intense and studious studying(and Facebook'ing) session, time was spent chasing the peanut around trying to bathe and dress him. That, for all you Moms out there, know it's a marathon in itself! He's discovered drinking the bath tub water he's sitting in and bathing in tastes delicious!
I could pretend to be the perfect mother and say I stop him immediately but then we'd be back to that lying again. If it keeps me semi-dry and peanut under control, scratch that, somewhat under control while bathing him, who am I to deny the boy of his thirst?


It's no secret the hubby and I would love to have another baby around in the future, and it's most definitely no secret that I will read any book and try any move to conceive a baby girl when that time comes! Not that I don't love the peanut, look at him, what's not to love? He is all boy, he's loud, rambunctious, crazy, and that's why I love him to bits. What mother doesn't want a preious little sweetpea to wrap in pink though and dream about the day when she's old enough to discover what great fabulous things await you at the Mall!? This momma, right here.



Okay, I'm beginning to ramble and lose any point to this blog. The whole point was to say, while doing my extensive web browsing last night, I discovered Etsy( www.etsy.com) Heaven! This for example, the cutest wall decal I've possibly ever seen. Leaves me drooling over the day I can start to decorate that future sweetpea's nursery! Might not be next month, or even next year but hey, a momma can dream right?

No comments:

Post a Comment